New Shellac colours

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I layered vexed Violette over strawberry smoothie on my mum yesterday and it gives a gorgeous husky pink colour. She said it was the exact colour she had in mind and couldn't get over how those 2 colours made it :) posted it on my FB page for anyone who is on my business page as a liker xx

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek

Sounds gorgeous! Not sure if I'm following you what's your fb page? Xx

Sounds gorgeous! Not sure if I'm following you what's your fb page? Xx

Am on my phone so can't link but if you search it's Lily Nails and Beauty (Northampton) xx Actually, there should be a link under my username on here xx

Am on my phone so can't link but if you search it's Lily Nails and Beauty (Northampton) xx Actually, there should be a link under my username on here xx

It's beautiful! A real dusky hue, it's on my to do list ;) have liked your page too.

Normally whatever your page name is becomes your URL so mine is Facebook.com forward slash name eg www.facebook.com/ polishedbyjessica - But all one word so it hyperlinks ;)

Xx

It's beautiful! A real dusky hue, it's on my to do list ;) have liked your page too.

Normally whatever your page name is becomes your URL so mine is Facebook.com forward slash name eg Welcome to Facebook polishedbyjessica - But all one word so it hyperlinks ;)

Xx

Thanks for liking my page Jess, I shall return the favour, be nice to chat to you on FB too as well as here :)

Planky and Pixiebeauty I have liked your page's, hope you don't mind, looking good girlies x

Planky and Pixiebeauty I have liked your page's, hope you don't mind, looking good girlies x

Don't mind at all, seem to have several new likes but I have no clue who you all are as I don't know all your real names, there's only a few Geeks I know the real names of, so let me know who you are on my page and I'll see which geek you are :) :hug:

Don't mind at all, seem to have several new likes but I have no clue who you all are as I don't know all your real names, there's only a few Geeks I know the real names of, so let me know who you are on my page and I'll see which geek you are :) :hug:

I've liked, Helen Boxall! My page is beauty delights market harborough if you fancy giving me a like

Shellac Sparkle & Shine Duo should be back in stock end of next week (possible end of this)!! HTH's :D:Look_left

Not sure if you mean the other reds or the golds, but from what I can see the reds are Ruby Ritz layered over: Masquerade, Fedora, Overtly Onyx and Blackpool.

The golds next to them are Tinsel Toast over Masquerade, Fedora and Pretty Poison x

Thank you :)

Latest posts

Back