New Shellac colours

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am just loving layering with these glitters!

More please! :D :D :D

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1350048765.699551.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1350048765.699551.jpg
    132.9 KB · Views: 3,244
  • ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1350048870.655670.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1350048870.655670.jpg
    127.3 KB · Views: 2,133
  • ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1350048912.790387.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1350048912.790387.jpg
    125.8 KB · Views: 23,631

Hi, what have you layered over the top of them? Are they the same base colours though as they all look very very close in colour??
Thanks x

Anyone (geeg) have any idea when the duo will be back in stock? :( x

Hi, what have you layered over the top of them? Are they the same base colours though as they all look very very close in colour??
Thanks x

It's ok, I managed to read the writing on the colour wheel now :)

I love those PixieBeauty!

Last edited:

Oh. My. Goodness. This is the best set of layering I have seen so far. Just gorgeous!

I received my duo today, but have been out and busy since so no chance to play. I cannot wait to get going with them though, as just pulling the brush out to have a quick look got me excited!

They looked packed with glitter, so beautiful. :)

I've been wearing Midnight Swim and have had non stop comments on them, amazing colour! I don't usually like green but Pretty Poison looks gorgeous!

Hello!! I'm trying to read your writing but what colours have you used with the 3 after the red.. I love them! X

Hello!! I'm trying to read your writing but what colours have you used with the 3 after the red.. I love them! X

Not sure if you mean the other reds or the golds, but from what I can see the reds are Ruby Ritz layered over: Masquerade, Fedora, Overtly Onyx and Blackpool.

The golds next to them are Tinsel Toast over Masquerade, Fedora and Pretty Poison x

Not sure if you mean the other reds or the golds, but from what I can see the reds are Ruby Ritz layered over: Masquerade, Fedora, Overtly Onyx and Blackpool.

The golds next to them are Tinsel Toast over Masquerade, Fedora and Pretty Poison x

Yes! Thanks X

Gorgeous!!! I'm the crackpot that txt you a couple of weeks ago just incase you wondered lol. Beautiful nails as per :) xxx

PixieBeauty they are delicious!!!

Thanks guys ;) but nothing special just the beauty of layering ;)

Lauren saw your work on another thread - gorgeous mrs! Xx

Thanks guys ;) but nothing special just the beauty of layering ;)

Lauren saw your work on another thread - gorgeous mrs! Xx

I am so loving the ruby ritz over onyx. Do you think that it would give a similar effect over asphalt? I don't have onyx sadly..... Yet ;-) x

I am so loving the ruby ritz over onyx. Do you think that it would give a similar effect over asphalt? I don't have onyx sadly..... Yet ;-) x

Yup, or Blackpool? Or any dark really! I put Onyx as bang halfway between Blackpool & Asphalt if that helps? Xx

I ruby ritzed over dark lava tonight- can't post a picture from my Android though :( thanks for the inspiration lovely x

Sent from my GT-S5839i using SalonGeek

Our clients are excited about the new color palette. I've been wearing Midnight Swim on my own nails and my clients have been choosing it more than any other color. The second favorite is Overtly Onyx.

I can't wait to start layering!

Our clients are excited about the new color palette. I've been wearing Midnight Swim on my own nails and my clients have been choosing it more than any other color. The second favorite is Overtly Onyx.

I can't wait to start layering!

I layered vexed Violette over strawberry smoothie on my mum yesterday and it gives a gorgeous husky pink colour. She said it was the exact colour she had in mind and couldn't get over how those 2 colours made it :) posted it on my FB page for anyone who is on my business page as a liker xx

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek

Latest posts

Back