New Sienna x natural self tan

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

siennax1

Reaction score
I've just been reading through my new price list and I've read there's going to be a product coming soon. It's called 'extremely natural self tan'. That's all I know at the moment as it doesn't state what it exactly is.
Exciting!!
Does any Sienna x rep know more info? i.e. how much DHA etc.....

It's an 8% DHA self tan lotion, should be out very very very soon.

Ok sounds good

so if its self tan lotion does that mean the customer will just buy it and tan them selves i am confused why would you want that :smack: lol

so if its self tan lotion does that mean the customer will just buy it and tan them selves i am confused why would you want that :smack: lol

Some people would rather tan themselves at home. Also, i think it's like tan in a can. These are good to retail to your clients to top up their hands and face inbetween tans as these are the areas that fade more quickly.

Hi, i think this will be a fab new product as i am going to offer it as a treatment within our salon as some of our clients do like the pamper of being exfoliated and then a cream tan app.

But will also be a good retail boost

xx:hug:

This kind of product always retails well. It allows the client to top up their professionally applied spray tan. We sell our 8% DHA tanning gel in this way. Personally when I go on holiday I have a spray tan, and top up when I'm away otherwise I would come back whiter than I went!

Liz
Unreal Spray Tanning

Latest posts

Back