New skincare range help!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tanya4beauty

Reaction score
Hi everyone, this is my first post on here and I'm looking for some help!

I'd really like a new well known skincare brand but I'm having trouble getting someone to supply me as I work alone and only have one treatment room. The only one willing to supply me where Elemis but they won't as there's another salon in my town who already have it. Decleor is too expensive, darphin want minimum of two treatment rooms and espa wanted a minimum of four!! If I'm honest I've never been a huge fan of dermalogica but then again I've not had much experience of it.
So any suggestions of other brands I could try contacting?!
Thanks in advance

Have you looked into Eve Taylor? x

I got some samples for eve taylor and susan molyneux wasent impressed i went with dermalogica

Eve Taylor wouldnt supply me - said I wasnt qualified enough!!! Even though I am qualified in Facial Skincare and Massage and Microdermabrasion.

At the moment I'm looking for someone other than Elemis, I was told by my trainer that Elemis is overated and try Jean Marin, Skin Truth or even Kaeso for after a microdermabrasion.

Sooooooooo confused!

I use skintruth for personal use and its amazing! I've never been able to find anything that suits my skin but i've been using skintruth for 4 days and theres a dramatic difference in the look and feel of my skin! And the smells gorgeous! I've had an eve taylor facial before and i hated it, didnt like the smell it made my skin even worse and i felt like i had a lot of product on my skin. With skintruth i feel very clean and fresh xx

Sent from my HTC Desire S using Tapatalk 2

Thanks for your replies! I used eve Taylor when I very first started out and although they were very nice products they weren't quite what I was used to as I'd always worked with decleor. I'm using a range called eminence at the moment which is a lovely range and all products are organic but its not well known. I suppose I'm looking for a well known brand to help draw in new customers but also it feels more professional iykwim!
I think maybe I need to concentrate on getting people to try the products I already have and concentrate on them. I just get bored easily!! :)

I was looking to use Eve Taylor a while ago, but after I spoke to their team, I found one of their staff very rude, they have enough customers for their business now, I heard lots of good feedback about their products but customer service is very important. I am surprised if they refuse to supply if you are qualified therapist, and if other big brands provide you with their full range. I think ET trying to make their brand look big and using this as their marketing tool.

I use Eve Taylor products and have found the customer service to be excellent!!! With regard to your last line Eve Taylor is growing more and more by the day and I personally over the last few months have managed to convert 4 of my clients from Dermalogica to using Eve Taylor and they are more than happy. I really don't think they are trying to make their brand look big, their brand is big!

Elemis is amazing!! it certainly is not over rated and their products give amazing results. their treatments and products are clinically trialled and are proven with facts and figures.

I took on the Eve Taylor facial product range last year when I opened my salon. I've had great results with it so far. My clients love it. It's very affordable too. I did a lot of research for a skincare brand I could use in my salon that gives great results and Eve Taylor was just what I was looking for.
I think it's a fantastic skincare range.:biggrin:

Eve Taylor wouldnt supply me - said I wasnt qualified enough!!! Even though I am qualified in Facial Skincare and Massage and Microdermabrasion.

At the moment I'm looking for someone other than Elemis, I was told by my trainer that Elemis is overated and try Jean Marin, Skin Truth or even Kaeso for after a microdermabrasion.

Sooooooooo confused!

Hi, PM me about BeautyLab xx

I am going to use Swissdermyl in a month time, their customer service is absolutely amazing, and you can ask for some samples to be send to you and to try it first. Love their product!!!x

I use Swissdermyl and absolutely love it. Reasonably priced, gorgeous products and great results. It's also really interesting that I have a web page that shows what people googled to find me, and lots of people have googled 'Swissdermyl' and ended up at my web page....Yay x

Latest posts

Back