New skincare range?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

andiefla

Reaction score
Hi in need of advice I'm thinking of changing my skincare range.. I'm currently using Beautylab I do like it but find the anti-ageing retail to expensive for the size of the product and would love if there was more of a retail range... I'm also a dermalogica expert but there already is a salon beside me stocking it and I would like to bring something different to the area that's not to expensive.. Thanks in advance[emoji4]

There are many skin care ranges out there and it ultimately depends on what your objectives are and your target market.

Eve Taylor is a fantastic brand to use and boasts over 50 years of expertise in skin care.
The range is extremely versatile and can be used for holistic, pampering, prescriptive or advanced treatments. Whilst the range is extensive it isn't overwhelming and so you can take it on the level that suits your business model.
Retail products are available and affordably priced so that everyday people can buy home care without being priced out.
We have a great selection of opening packages to choose from to get you started from small mobile therapist size right up to full salon set up.
To receive an information about using Eve Taylor in your business , follow this link and input your details:

http://www.eve-taylor.com/Login/CreateProfessionalAccount

Hello,

Have you looked at Katherine Daniels Cosmetics? I would say they are worth a look, great start of package with a fab retail line!

Kristie

Hi

Essential Natural Beauty offers anti-aging skin care products containing 24k gold and active plant extracts. Visible results after a few weeks' application. I'd recommend its 24k gold facial mask and 24k gold collagen booster and firming serum.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back