New spray tan machine TS50 review

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Steve,

I have this gun, but I can't get the needle to come out at all...I don't want to force it incase I break it! :|

Any ideas why?

Thank u

with some of the early ones the needle was very very tight when they came from the makers but with a good hard twist to the left whilst pushing the tool into the needle and holding the trigger they will come undone.with a loud click i had to do 84 of them that had been over tightened and none of them broke so you should have no problems, i take it this is the first time you have attempted a clean ? if your struggling get some one with big strong hands to undo it first time round

Yea it's my first time cleaning it, so was bit cautious lol
Will get my hubby to help :)

Thank you so much!!!

How often should I need to take the gun apart to clean it?
I haven't done it yet but do flush the gun through every week with hot soapy water, is this okay to do it

Hey there,

I'm currently using the maximist xl helia 2.0 and I'm not sure which setting I should have ez dial (flow adjuster) set to. It's a dial 1-8 I've currently got it set at 6 while spray 4-6 inches away. Please help. :sad:

I've got the TS50 too and I've been running hot water through it after every tan but how often should I take it apart and wash with soapy water?

because of the way its built. with a wide space behind a detachable Nozzle it doesnt actually need stripping down and cleaning out that often unlike the 5008 and TS20.
as long as you are running 50ml of warm soapy water through the gun after you have finnished using it it will be good to go a month or so before a strip down and clean.
we havent had any Guns returned with problems caused by lack of cleaning yet they seem to be very well designed to avoid blockages caused by dried out DHA that goes very very sticky like syrup and causes miss spraying in some of the other machines on the market.

Thanks Steve. 😉

Hi Can you PM me the price please and where I can get it from?

Many thanks

Hey there,

I'm currently using the maximist xl helia 2.0 and I'm not sure which setting I should have ez dial (flow adjuster) set to. It's a dial 1-8 I've currently got it set at 6 while spray 4-6 inches away. Please help. :sad:

I have it set at number 4 find that is enough spray using around 50ml for a full body hth x

Steve so I should put 50ml of hot soapy water in my cup and spray it all through and then rinse? Better do that because I've only been running hot water through the bottom while holding gun upside down in the sink and setting to highest number and letting water run through til it's clear.

Im looking To start up with Tanning( with nouvatan :) ), but can any one tell me how many tans could you do almost consecutively with the TS50 and helia gun?

Thanks

You could do as many as you like, the motor of the TS50 is great and there is not limit advised to how many back to back you can do.

You could do as many as you like, the motor of the TS50 is great and there is not limit advised to how many back to back you can do.

Thanks baggybear, as i looked at a FB gun, and was advised 5ish tans, i know with just setting up i wont be that busy, but i dont want to buy a cheaper gun now and then one i do get busier regret it as it doesn't perform as great, i hear good things about the TS50, and i always see you giving a lot of good info on tanning :)

Thanks

Latest posts

Back