New to eyelash extensions

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tan2go

Reaction score
Completed my course wednesday and now have my case studies to do.
Feeling nervous that I have my first model tonight, feeling sick and huge headache with worry. Luckily it's my sister.
Anybody got any tips to relax my nerves

Thanks

Good luck and I'm sure you'll be fine.
My top tips would be, make sure your lady is quiet. Talking will make things so much harder. As its your sis I'm sure she won't mind being told to hush!
Also just bear in mind, the first few sets will take ages. This is normal everybody started off the same. If it's too much for one person to lie down for over 2 hrs perhaps you could do a light set one day then have them return a few days later for a top up. That will be excellent practice for infills. X x

Hope this helps xx

Thankyou Flying Beauty for your reply and helpful tips. I'll let you know how I get on :) x

Well it didn't go as well as I hoped 😳, oh well can only get better. Not letting anything stop me I'm determined to carry on!! I may not be perfect but I'll aim to be with practice 😁
Feel abit deflated but come this far. .......

I've recently qualified for lashes. At the moment it's taking me over 2 hours to complete a set. Keep practicing hun. Let me know how you get on x

Keep practicing!!! I qualified last June and was taking 2.5 hours to do a full set for months. Then in December it just sort of clicked and I now do a full set in an hour and a half!

It really is just practice and confidence! xx

I didnt manage a full set I took 2 hours and was told to just do as much as I could in that length of time. I really hope I can master it over time thanks for your replies x

Look up eyelashextensions in kent in you tube she has some awesome tips :)

View attachment 83888

This is first picture I've tried to attach not sure if this works.

This is my third lady - not a full set took me 2 hrs 30 mins

Used 11mm, 10mm, 9mm & 8mm 1.5 J curl

As I'm training what do you think?
My friend really pleased & im pleased with them

I know they are far from perfect but considering its 3rd time

Thanks

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back