New To Gel Nails

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mellybobs

Reaction score
Hi everyone Im a recently qualified Beauty Therapist who has set up as mobile to fit round my 3 children. Things are going great and I have recently undertaken a basic Gel nail course so I can add this service to my price list. My ultimate aim is to take on Bio Sculpture, however finances and the cost of setting up everything else right now is preventing me from the £500 investment for training and basic kit. I want to crack on with providing this service straight away and was wondering if there were any other gel products out there that give good results and dont cost the earth? :confused:

Hi everyone Im a recently qualified Beauty Therapist who has set up as mobile to fit round my 3 children. Things are going great and I have recently undertaken a basic Gel nail course so I can add this service to my price list. My ultimate aim is to take on Bio Sculpture, however finances and the cost of setting up everything else right now is preventing me from the £500 investment for training and basic kit. I want to crack on with providing this service straight away and was wondering if there were any other gel products out there that give good results and dont cost the earth? :confused:

CND brisa gels, have you thought about these? Bio sculpture are out there ontop as far as colours are concerned,but CND are leaders in nail care. xxx

Hi. What gel product did you train with? Is there any reason you aren't using that kit? Are you looking to offer gel nail extensions or just natural nail overlays. If you want to do extensions then you need to use a hard (buff off) gel like brisa mentioned above or nsi balance gel. If however it was purely the bio sculpture you were interested in which is suited to nno's, then you could possibly look into using shellac by CND or Gelish, nail harmony uk as I believe you can purchase these from the distributors without further training provided that you are qualified in manicure/pedicure which is possibly covered within your beauty qualification. Hth. Y

Latest posts

Back