New to the game, looking for a good carry case/box

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lady_HJC

Reaction score
Hi All,

This is my first post, and I am hoping you can help me! :)

I have recently started to use CND Shellac (OMG how amazing?!), and I am looking to get some kind of storage case that's portable to keep all my equipment such as the colours, prep, pads...but most of all something that is big enough to include the lamp!

Can you recommend any good ones? Or has any one got any tips - one for one, and something else for the other. For example, do you normally keep the lamp with everything? Or do you keep it separately.

Thanks so much, and I hope to talk to you all much more in the near future!

xx

I've got the Monsoon trolley from Roo and can't fault it. Big enough to fit a lamp in as well

The range do a brilliant wheeled case and tote bag in their craft section which I've used for just over a year and is perfect!

Here you are

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1383981976.785947.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1383981976.785947.jpg
    84.1 KB · Views: 220
These are perfect, thank you so much! :) x

For a cheap option I got a tool box from a DIY shop! Fits my Cnd uv lamp, shellac(I pop them in my silver brisa lite kit case) at the bottom with the lamp. And then in the top all prep and tips & it has a little top part for files ect x

Latest posts

Back