New treatments

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Beautytans

Reaction score
I'm looking to introduce some new treatments but not sure what! The prob is I rent space in a hairdressers bit it's a small salon and I don't have a seperate room. I currently do nails, tanning, threading & HD brows. I'm trained in more from my college days but nothing really I could do without having a seperate room. Any ideas what I could offer? I really wish to do LVL lashes but believe these are done on a bed. Thanks :)

I was just about to suggest that but ideally you need a bed as I cannot imagine a way to apply the forms and spread lashes evenly in a standing up or sitting position and not very comfortable for the client either sitting still with eyes closed for so long.

If you did find yourself a room you could offer this and waxing, both of which are seriously profitable so would pay for themselves really.:D

I don't do lashes myself so I maybe wrong but maybe you could do lashes on a chair that folds back rather than an actual bed. What you you use when your doing hd brows? X

Thanks for your reply :) I have a bed so it's frustrating I have nowhere to put it but it's not really an option to move salons at the mo. good suggestions though

I have heard of people doing lash extensions on a reclining chair so it may work but I'm not sure? I use the HD Brow's chair which does recline so may be an option, maybe someone will know!! :)

My friend does HD Brows, she does LVL lashes with the client sat in HD Brows chair in the reclined position. If you did lash perm in college you just need to adapt your technique to do lash lift.

HTH

Carole

Fab!! Thanks so much for your reply Carole, that's good to hear. I didn't do lash perm in college unfortunately as it was considered out of date. I can do a lash perm & lift course locally and already do tinting. Wonder if I'd be as well doing that rather than LVL, same concept isn't it but always helps to have a brand behind you. Oh decisions!!

I did the Salon Systems Lash Perm/Lash Lift course as well as the brow & lash tinting course, and I've also had both the LVL lashes and Salon System lashes done on myself. In my opinion the results are the same, just do the tint while the lashes are still on the shield.

That's interesting, food for thought anyway! Thanks :) x

Latest posts

Back