New venture, need help

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

natalie1983

Reaction score
Hi all

New to this forum an I'm after some advice on nail courses I've been looking into essential nails ( home learn course ) an also hair an beauty suppliers day courses ..... Completely stuck on which would be the most beneficial I like the idea of a home course to work at my own pace with having a young family but not sure if I'd come away with the same results as I would if I did a hands on few days course has anybody done either or to shed some light on what may be my best option I'm a hairdresser established at home an what to further my career by being able to offer another service ..... Your help an advice will be greatly received :confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

I did essential nails course and cant reccomend it enough!! The girls are fab and are always quick to anser questions.. The nail trainer is also a great thing to hav and i still use it all the time to practice designs or new colours.. Also as a mother of two young girls the cost of the course was really affordable. Hope this helps xxx

Years ago I signed up for an Essential Nails course and while there's no question their speed in getting back to me was great I just couldn't quite get to grips with the whole distance learning side of it and a move abroad meant I didn't complete it anyway. I went on to train with EzFlow in a class environment and it is so much better with some one on hand to guide you through the right techniques and you are also working on real people with guidance.

If I could turn back the clock I'd have saved a bit longer and gone on a class based course from the get go xxx

Latest posts

Back