New Website - please can you take a look?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

littlemiss1t

Reaction score
Hi All!

I am towards the end of my new website and wanted to start getting feedback - anything obvious that I have over looked, as I have been on and off working on this for a while now.

www.shoreescape.co.uk

I am away at the end of August, plan to open mid September and need to add in the summer house photos once it is all up and painted, add in product logos etc.

Any comments, I would be very grateful.

Thanks

x

I like the beach/sea theme as an overall of your business and I think once you get pictures it will help a lot.

Anyone - would just like some feedback for the layout, content etc?

Thanks

x

Great! I love it, can't wait for pictures. It says under construction guys but you can still navigate :)

Also your town has the most beautiful name ever!

It looks lovely I love your theme and your layout, and it's easy to navigate too :0)
The only things I picked up on were when you hover over the "treatment range" link and the list comes up, it says "All hand on deck" which I'm guessing should be "hands" because it's correct on the actual page.
Also I'm pretty sure that "footprints" is all one word and doesn't have a space.
I can't wait to see the piccies when it's all finished xxx

It looks great! Love the nautical theme.

The only broken link I saw was when you select 'Packages' from the drop down menu you are taken to a blank page. I did view the Packages though by going to the submenu and selecting them that way

Great, thanks guys.

Got the summerhouse being delivered next Saturday and going to do as much decorating before going to Santorini - can't wait and then back to work! I will definitely put photos up once I am finished!

I will be adding and amending the website and thanks for your comments - a couple of things I had spotted yesterday but keep needing fresh eyes to check!

Thanks x

Latest posts

Back