New website

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jacqui

Reaction score
I've just had an attempt at building a website, could you please have a look and tell me if it's ok and what else I need to do to it.
If anyone wants to be added to the links page please let me know.
Thanks in advance.

Jt nails | Mobile Nail Technician

Hi Jacqui,

I have just had a look at your new site..... It's really very good, Well done cos I wouldn't have a clue where to even start:)

I hope you don't mind but I did notice a couple of little things,
On the natural nail care page there is a bigger space between the words "and" and "enhance"
On the aftercare page there is no space between the words "breakage" and "and".
On the same page the r is missing from the word start.
Congratulations, and here's hoping it brings in loads of new business you:hug:

Hi Jacqui,

I have just had a look at your new site..... It's really very good, Well done cos I wouldn't have a clue where to even start:)

I hope you don't mind but I did notice a couple of little things,
On the natural nail care page there is a bigger space between the words "and" and "enhance"
On the aftercare page there is no space between the words "breakage" and "and".
On the same page the r is missing from the word start.
Congratulations, and here's hoping it brings in loads of new business you:hug:

Hi Venita,

Thanks for letting me know about the mistakes, I've put them right, I think.:)

I've been going to do one for ages but I didn't have a clue either, once I got started it was pretty straightforward, you should give it a go.

Thanks Jacqui, I think I might look in to it and give it a go...:)

Hi Jacqui

I hope you aren't offended but....

In the gallery (nailbiter) it should read ...My daughter's nails.....An apostrophe before the 's'....the 'after' image should also read daughter's nails not daughters nail.

That's all I spotted....good luck with it all, hope you get lots of response to your site:)

Sorry just spotted barbirella glitter...If it is the name brand it should be a capital letter Barbirella

Hi Jane,
No, I'm definately not offended. I'm glad you spotted the mistakes.

I haven't notice anything else, it looks great to me.x

i love it! only thing i would say is on your natural nail care page the text is bigger and looks like it might be a different font to the other pages. makes it look as if you're just trying to fill up space - i'd keep it the same as the enhancements page for continuity.

otherwise it's brill! x

ok thanks Sophie I'll correct it now.

Latest posts

Back