New Year Promotions & Offers

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Blue Rose

Reaction score
Following on from Ann's/hippy-chick's thread http://www.salongeek.com/chit-chat/84840-happy-news.html I thought I'd utilise some of the points mentioned for my January newsletter. I like the idea of a 'happy' essential oil but it's ages since I did any training in aromatherapy.

For those of you that know, what would you say would be the best oils to focus on & use?

I'm going to put a chocolate package together again as they go really well this time of year.

Our facial & massage packages also go well so will probably include that.

I think though I must have eaten & drunk too much over the past few days as normally my brain is a hive of activity with ideas but I'm currently stumped.

Having said that, I have the starts of some seeds being sown but I'm not feeling articulate & feel in need of some inspiration.

So, geeks, what creative ideas have you come up with to get bums on seats & clients spending more?

I think 2 happy oils are BERGAMOT and MAYCHANG/LITSEA CUBEBA

they are both natural pick-me-ups
have sunshine aromas
and can't help but put a smile on our face

I think you can't go wrong with focussing on detox programmes, eg wraps, etc.

I have focussed on
love your body
love your skin
love your mind
love your face
and given a recommended treatment for each

I've also recommended treating yourself, and going for something that you wouldn't normally try, and recommended chocolate body which has natural endorphins in it.

I've had one response from 120 emails so far, and she has booked 3 treatments in one appointment.

I've also put in a £5 voucher to be used in January.

I'm going with Joe90's suggestion for February.

Julie (Joe90) suggested a pick n mix, 3 x 20 minute treatments for £40.

Other happy oils would be all the citrussy ones ie mandarin, lemon, grapefruit, tangerine, lime. I love all these, they always bring a smile to my face.

We are all probably feeling a little lethargic after xmas so Jasmine is a good one for this.

Thanks gals.

I've also done some trawling on t'internet for inspiration & have a good idea now of what packages to offer & what other info to include in the newsletter.

Thought I may offer a 'bring a friend for £x day' to encourage some more new clients.

I like the 3 for £40 as well.

Back