New Year's resolution for us all

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ProperPrincess

Reaction score
Lets all decide to start concentrating on our own businesses and services instead of worrying about these unprofessionals, cowboys and cheap services!

In the time you have spent to write and reply 5 times to yet another thread absolutely fuming about "Denise" charging a fiver for shellac or "Tracey" on benefits doing a tan for £4.50 you could have written a gumtree add for free, invited 50 friends to like your facebook page, given yourself a shellac manicure or posted a flyer through say 50 houses!

Use your time carefully.

Hold your head high and know your a professional! Forget about everyone else around you!

What other resolutions do you have? Xxx have a fab new new year!

P.s.... I don't know a Denise or Tracey! Used for example purposes only xxx

Ha ha Im Tracey and Im very upset.... lol only joking

I 100% agree over the last couple of months Ive decided to switch off from all this noise going on around me work drama etc and its great how much clearer everything has become!!

Next year Im concentrating on alot of training, practise and business growth for me personally I am going to loose weight if it kills me (it might do yet!)

Happy New Year everyone :)

Lets all decide to start concentrating on our own businesses and services instead of worrying about these unprofessionals, cowboys and cheap services!

In the time you have spent to write and reply 5 times to yet another thread absolutely fuming about "Denise" charging a fiver for shellac or "Tracey" on benefits doing a tan for £4.50 you could have written a gumtree add for free, invited 50 friends to like your facebook page, given yourself a shellac manicure or posted a flyer through say 50 houses!

Use your time carefully.

Hold your head high and know your a professional! Forget about everyone else around you!

What other resolutions do you have? Xxx have a fab new new year!

P.s.... I don't know a Denise or Tracey! Used for example purposes only xxx
yeah positive thinking is the way to go...people need to leave the negativity behind them..
More training for me too. You can never have enough of it really can you?

yeah positive thinking is the way to go...people need to leave the negativity behind them..
More training for me too. You can never have enough of it really can you?

Exactly. Spend our time creating and learning rather hating and bitching x

I have 4 lb to go to lose before I hit target it was last years resolution and I did it so this year I'm thinking of a new one and I'm going to stick to that too x

Totally agree forget what everyone else is doing, I have just had a new salon open up down the road from me but not bothered as I know my services are to the best of my standard as clients are returning. Am doing more training already booked on for eyelash extension course in January, also looking in to other courses and looking for bigger premises.

My personal New Years resolution is to get the weight off that i put back on this year and to get fit.

Happy new year to you all.

Kirsty

Great attitude! I'm all for the positive attitude! If you focus on the negative it won't affect it. Thinking about it won't do any thing about it. Up your game! Another thing I don't care about is of people want to do nails as a hobby! Let them do it what business is it of mine? If someone is doing something wrong report it to appropriate people (eg let s2 know if you know a sight offering cnd) onwards and upwards! X

Latest posts

Back