Newbie Hair Extensionist!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

extentions

Reaction score
Hi guys,

I am a newly qualified Hair Extensionist, trained in five methods, (hot glue, pre-bonded, cold glue/wefts, micro rings & shrinkies) and i am looking at building a portfolio of my work.

So if there is anyone out there who would like extensions at a fraction of the price, then please get in touch!! :)

Area - Within 30 mins off M4/M25 intersection

Last edited:
Good Luck with your new business!

Hope it goes well!

:)

Hi

Where did you learn? Can you recommend them? I was thinking of doing a course on extensions myself. There are so many trainers out there some better thanothers! I'm not sure who to go for or what method is best.

Good luck in your new venture

PS Can you do them on really short hair?

xxx Becca

Hi Becca

I trained with KM Hair Extensions. They hold different courses for different methods, you can just learn 1 or 2 methods if you want to. I found them to be really good. Nothing was too much trouble and they will stay until you are confident with method you are learning and keep going over & over it with you. Everyone really enjoyed it and they also visit salons for their training too. They hold different venues in different areas. I have seen their link advertised in the boxes above or you could google them. They state dates and venues on their website.:)

In reply to short hair, you need to be able to put it back in a ponytail however short the ponytail is. Say about 6 six inches.:)

Hi guys,

I am a newly qualified Hair Extensionist, trained in five methods, (hot glue, pre-bonded, cold glue/wefts, micro links & shrinkies) and i am looking at building a portfolio of my work.

So if there is anyone out there who would like extensions at a fraction of the price, then please get in touch!! :)

Area - Windsor/Staines & surrounding areas
i would love some please but im gutted as your to far away:cry:
good luck though.xx

Thanks for the reply - I'll certainly look at trainimg with this company - I think its always better to go on a recommendation.

Looks like I'll have to grow my hair ... :)

Hi id be interested in gettin hair extensions.. But im in Reading would that be too far? Also what is the cost?

Hello,

Sent you a private message.
Let me know what you think :)

I live Hundreds of miles away, but i will be in stanstead and cambridge in sept for 3 days!? That too far from you?

Which method do you personally prefer? or are you still trying that out?

:biggrin:

Hello,

I'm sorry Stanstead/Cambridge is too far for me, would be a couple of hours drive each way.

Jan

Hi Extensions!

Well done on qualifying! I'm near Watford and would love to help you with your portfolio if you're still looking for people!!
How much were you thinking and when are you free?

Pippa

:)

hi if you are looking for people in you area to practice on have you tried www.salonguineapig.co.uk, it may be worth a look. xxx

I would be happy to help, but alas I am in london, good luck with everything.:green:

Latest posts

Back