Newbie help - Gel extensions!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

purplerose

Reaction score
I did my first set of gel nails on extensions last night for a new client. I have just received 2 emails from her. The first saying that 2 nails have "bobbles" on them and the second to say that 2 nails broke off - one completely and the other bent and broke. Also one more looks like its peeling/lifting.

Any suggestions as to what to do? I will go and fix them but not too sure what I did wrong as I followed all the guidelines my college taught me.

Help!!!

Thank you!!

I'm going to visit her today to actually see the nails and hopefully fix them. If its only 2 nails should I take off and start from scratch or can I just buff off the top coat and make gel thicker that way?

If the nails are still on they is a chance you can take off some of the product blend and reapply like you would if you were infilling them.

It is difficult to tell though, if they are lifted all round the sidewalls and if the tip is not completely adhered you will need to take them off and start again xxx Good Luck

Latest posts

Back