Newbie.. help me please

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chelsea-Lou

Reaction score
hi everyone, im new to the site. basically ive looked through pages and pages for inspiration and found absolutely nothing :(

i am currently starting up home-based hairdressing, i also offers spray tans, wedding hair and make-up. hair extensions..
For the life of me i cannot think of a name.
i dont like my name either. and not really into the usual 'hair &beauty' names.
i'd like something quite original and quirky yet girly and glamorous at the same time.. im absolutely useless at this sort of thing..

im sorry for rambling on. really hope somebody can help me :)
thanks in advance
chelsea x

Hi I'm new as well and took me weeks to pick a name..... Not easy I know how about
Perfect Look
Total look
Glam Look
Perfect Finish

Sorry if sounds daft just trying to offer some inspiration xx

How about instead of 'Made in Chelsea'..

Made BY Chelsea ;) x

See how bored I am and the time I have on my hands..

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1334010710.260997.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1334010710.260997.jpg
    35.8 KB · Views: 80
Doo by Lou,
You by Lou,
Sizzling style,
Mad march hare (Alice in wonderland, play with word hare/ hair),
Perfect you,
Made up,
Made up hair and makeup,
Maid up,
A cut above,
Enchanted hair.

Just a few small ideas without knowing where you are xoxo

Thanks for your reply's and ideas :)
I am in Warwickshire (Coventry)
I have a list of a few names jotted down but nothing is just jumping out to me. I really need to come up with something soon as I need to do new flyers etc :(
Anyone else have ideas ??? X

Godiva locks and lashes, or Locks and Lashes...xx

I love the 'Made By Chelsea' Laura came up with!

I'm not really keen on the programme so wouldn't really want anything like that, sorry. I do appreciate your idea though so thankyou. This is so hard lol :(
My mums just came up with 'all glammed up' what do you all think when you hear it? X

I think I prefer Locks and Lashes to be totally honest

Leanne
X

I also love "Made BY Chelsea" You dont need to like the program, your customers might though and it would be well remembered

I quite like the name "Beautique" I have seen it a couple of times now and always think I should have chosen it for mine

i like che-bella i came across a salon called this and just loved the name..

trying to have a think for you, im like you dont really like names in the salon name "hair by x x x"

What about something spanish or another language? I always think spanish flows much better than any other language

Leanne
X

gota say that made by chelsea is great i love it i dont even like the program but its soo catchy and diffrent nobody would forget that name x

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

gota say that made by chelsea is great i love it i dont even like the program but its soo catchy and diffrent nobody would forget that name x

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

I don't like it either, stuck up rich wannabe celebs! But I saw Chelsea's name and I thought *lightbulb moment* this would be catchy :) x

Latest posts

Back