Quantcast

Newbie Nail Technician insurance?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

penn_e

Reaction score
Hi there!
I've just recently qualified as a nail technician and looking to set up a mobile business.
The place where i did my course suggested two insurance companies and i wondered if anyone out there has any advice on which to go for or any better suggestions??
Their options were: Beauty Guild : Home
or
Professional Nails Direct
The second is a lot cheaper but i know beauty guild is lot more widely recognized. As Im just starting up though, Im not sure whether to just go for lower cost... Aarg! So much to consider! Can anyone help??

Last edited by a moderator:

Peter Pan

Too sexy to be old geek
Premium Geek
Reaction score
im with proff beauty too - and find they are quite adequate for my needs and alot cheaper than most

ruby-nails

Reaction score
Im with prof beauty too, signed up through the ANT.

penn_e

Reaction score
Thanks for your comments, as I've never done this kinda thing before i was worried that as they were cheap they wouldn't be any good. I now have a lot more confidence in them and they are cheap too! RESULT :)

chocolate

Reaction score
Take your time before chosing insurance, it is important to look at exactly what cover you will get for your money. You should get at least £2m public liabilty cover.

We do offer great nail technician insurance to our ANT members for £34.50. Let me know if you want any info.

Jessiecat

Reaction score
Could you send me some info please as I have just qualified too :biggrin:

Take your time before chosing insurance, it is important to look at exactly what cover you will get for your money. You should get at least £2m public liabilty cover.

We do offer great nail technician insurance to our ANT members for £34.50. Let me know if you want any info.

***Tracy***

Reaction score

me too please would really appreciate it x
:biggrin:

Nail Fan

Reaction score

Can you send me some information too please?

Thanks. :D

Nail Fan xx

Sparklepink

modges r us..we r coolio!
Reaction score

Leanned85

Reaction score

Latest posts