Newbie on Spray Tanning-need some advice!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Samh1987

Reaction score
Hello all, just joined Salon Geek today :)

I was looking for some advice, i will be doing my spray tanning course next week, but im stuck on what spray tan kit to go for! I have two im thinking of but need to pick one.

One is with Fresh Indulgence, and the other is with OMG...

Has anyone used either of these brands? I was looking at either getting the TS50 or the OMG Pro machine...both seem to be pretty good machines.

Any advice you could give me i would greatly appreciate it!

Sam x

Welcome :) :)
I wouldn't go near omg but that's just my opinion, I found it very unnatural and a bugger to get off. Have a look at Nouvatan. Xx I'm saying this as usually the kits contain there solution. Also the ts50 is good (I think it's the upgrade to mine 5008 which is fab) x

You're goin to be bombarded with brands but I'm in love with Nouvatan! It's goes on easy, develops lovely, wears off quite well, retail products are fab and the sales team are magic. Also the starter kit is a really good price! X

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek app

I personally wouldnt touch OMG with a barge pole but thats my personal opinion. If you like the idea of the fragranced tan go for suntana! I use them and i love the tan its very natural and now comes in 4 shades plus a rapid tan! I trained with them and the kit is brill. Ive had my machine for a year and a half and never ever had a problem with it! When i trained their was an option to go for a lite machine or the xl i chose the xl it was slightly more expensive but the lite wont hold out on say a spray tan party when u have to do tan after tan xx

Thanks for your replies, it seems alot of people love Nouvatan! Maybe i should look into this instead. What spray tan machines are best? Is there any others you would recommend other than the ts50?

Sam xx

Sunless solution !! Great product great training

I agree, Sunless Solutions are fantastic and have some fab packages on at the mo 😉

I trained with Nouvatan after researching on here and I can't fault them on training, customer service and the product is the best. I've tried various others just to see what they're like but they just don't compare. I only started in October and have a full time job too as well as doing Gelish and Nouvatan in the evenings and I'm flat out busy. All my tans are now from recommendations and lots of people come because they've had bad/orange/patchy tans before. I've attached some recent pics of 8 10 & 12% Nouvatan.

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1373585293.067673.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1373585293.067673.jpg
    48.6 KB · Views: 97
  • ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1373585301.546582.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1373585301.546582.jpg
    32.6 KB · Views: 96
  • ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1373585322.593089.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1373585322.593089.jpg
    40.6 KB · Views: 102
Fresh indulgence is a quality solution too although I think Nouvatan dries quicker. Fade off and colour are very comparable.

Latest posts

Back