Newcastle & North East

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Right, so how do we organise this? I can do Newcastle City Centre or Metrocentre, anywhere really!

Are we all on Facebook? Might be easiest to make a group on there?

I am Lila Vernon xx

Lila, I've messaged you on Facebook- it might have gone into your 'other' folder :)

Lila, I've messaged you on Facebook- it might have gone into your 'other' folder :)

It must have! Im on phone so can't get to others but will sort it out tomorrow, thanks Hun xx

I'm Lianne 'mariee' speedy on Facebook

I live really close to Benton Metro station, but my shop is in South Gosforth. You? :)

I live round the corner from Benton metro too, on Goathland avenue. Im happy to meet up :) xx

I'll make the group tomorrow then will put the name of it on here so everyone can search and join!

Excited at the prospect of meeting other NE stylists/therapists!

Lila, my full name is Robyn Wilson if you want to search x

I'll make the group tomorrow then will put the name of it on here so everyone can search and join!

Excited at the prospect of meeting other NE stylists/therapists!

Lila, my full name is Robyn Wilson if you want to search x

Good idea about group! Will be a lot easier to organise things. Really looking forward to meeting the NE geeks! X

Made a group on Facebook... It's called NE Salon Geeks and the logo is a glass of wine (of course...). Feel free to search and join.

I made it a closed group so you have to be accepted to join!

I've just searched it and nothing came up? X

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek mobile app

I tried too but couldn't find it. X

Can't find it either x

Requested :) I'm Vicki Coyne x

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek mobile app

Sent request its Leanne. X

Can I join even though I'm no longer in the NE? My name is Joanne Robinson. X

Any more North East geeks? Join the Facebook group and let's get something organised! :)

Sent my request through just now :)

I just sent a request :) I am in North Kenton so not far at all .. my ypungest goes to pre school in Gosforth so im on the highstreet everyday x

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

I'm from South Shields. Can I join to my names is Stephanie Norris.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back