Newly qualified

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gel your nails

Reaction score
hey everyone i am a newly qaulified uv gel nail tech and new to this site, so if any has any good tips for me it would be a good help.....and also what is the best products to use i am using the edge at the min!
and where is the best place to sign up and get the latest info on nails and equipment....i have been looking at insurance and babtac seems the best so far what do you think????
thank you for all your help :Scared:

Last edited:
thank you for replying there is just so much out there!!!......can you mix products when using them or should i stick to one product? i am just looking on youngnails at synergy gel is that a good product??? :Grope:

thank you for your help.....is there any good magazines to get or good website to sign upto??? :)

You have found the best place for info right here. Read and re-read all the tutorials on link below.
I use YN Synergy gel and love it. But after many,many hours of reading posts on here I believe the top brands all perform well. CND, Nail Harmony,Young Nails, just to name a few. At first, you need to choose a top brand and stick to it until you no longer have service breakdown issues. One of the biggest factors in deciding a brand is their education and support in your area. Being newly qualified you have just begun your educational process and ideally will never stop. Good luck hun :)

http://www.salongeek.com/nail-geek/133828-do-you-know-how-find-articles-tutorials-forums.html

Nail Tutorials - Salon Geek

thank you for all your info it has helped me out a lot think like you say have a good look round salon geek and subscribe to some good mags thank you :)

Hi,
Salongeek is a fantastic source of information and tutorails. It helped me a lot when I was starting my beauty business.
I recommend all Beauty Shows e.g Professional Beauty. You have got a chance to meet the entire industry in one place, see new trends, products and treatments. You can get exclusive discounts for products and training. You can register for free, simply visit Register Online.

oh thank you for that info i will register on there :) yes i am finding salongeek a big help so far every question i have is on here which is great :) and everyone is so helpful!!!

Latest posts

Back