Newly trained in L&P, can I do CND gel convert?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

2hannahstewart

Reaction score
Hi :)

I have recently finished my Nail Technology qualification in L&P system. I have always wanted to do gel enhancements instead, but was advised to do L&P first because it is known to be a bit more tricky. So I did this.

CND is the brand I want to use, I think their brand is professional to a T. Would it be possible for me to go onto the gel conversion course, even though I used the L&P to complete my training?

I will never be able to afford the price of the full brisa gel course, so I am praying I would be able to go onto the conversion course considering I am trained in L&P?

Any help will be really appreciated :)

Yes you can! I did it and I have to say it was the best training I've had! The prices are amazing for the kit you get.
Can't wait to book more cnd courses!

I shouldn't think so; it's an entirely different beast.

However, as always, for the correct information ask Sweet Squared directly - they don't bite :D

Sent from my GT-N7100 using SalonGeek mobile app

Yes you can, or you certainly used to be able to. I had never used gel before but did the CND Brisa conversion several years after doing their L&P foundation.

Latest posts

Back