Newly trained in lashes

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Katie_w_

Reaction score
Hi I'm very newly trained in semi permanent lashes. I've done a couple of family members but I can't find anyone else to practice on. Is there anywhere I can find ladies who will be willing to let me work on them?

Thanks x

Do you have any friends you could practice on? Or how about writing a post on facebook? Everyone loves a freebie :) x

Sent from my GT-I8190N using SalonGeek

Whereabouts are you chick?? Can lash swap with me if you close 😃 x

In Formby soon - would love some!!!

Thanks for your responses ladies. I've only been able to do a few family members; all the others are saying they have heard they ruin your natural lash and nothing I say can get them to budge :(

I'm in prescot; let me know when your in formby and I will be more than happy to practice:)

Mrs T, sorry if I sound blonde (which I am lol) but what's a lash swap? Xx

Lash swap us where 2 lash techs do each others lashes. There's a group on here where you can post asking for models but I can't link it on my phone. Have a search and you will probably find it easily :) c

That's great! Thanks for that xx

Ha ha no problem hun!
Yes it is where I would do yours and vice versa. My girl has gone to pastures new, so am looking for another tech.
Let me know if interested xx

Sorry to latch on but I didn't know about the swaps thing, what a great idea!!! I'm in ormskirk if u still need a hand with treatments xx

Yeah I'm defiantly interested in lash swapping :) would you be ok with me working on you with so little experience? I will be petrified haha! Would be great to have a mentor to give me some advice though :)
Where are you based? Xx

I'm in between maghull and ormskirk, what about you? I've been doing lashes for about 12 months but still only do a couple of sets a month so I could always use more practice!! PM me so we can see if we can organise something x

Latest posts

Back