Next sale!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That does annoy me too.The greed is awful to see and they are the ones that are pushing and shoving with no manners.
Some of us just want to take advantage of getting some nice clothes for ourselves or our kids.
I did the boxing day sale last year and my kids are still wearing most of it now so it does wash and wear very well.

I will be in there on boxing day this year in a massive que at stupid o clock because i too enjoy it!

:D

That does annoy me too.The greed is awful to see and they are the ones that are pushing and shoving with no manners.
Some of us just want to take advantage of getting some nice clothes for ourselves or our kids.
I did the boxing day sale last year and my kids are still wearing most of it now so it does wash and wear very well.

I will be in there on boxing day this year in a massive que at stupid o clock because i too enjoy it!

:D

I'd love to get some home furnishing stuff but everything is always gone by the time I get there.

Next is fantastic for kids' clothing, you just can't go wrong there.

I don't get the VIP slot either; maybe I don't spend often or enough on my card, lol.

Next sales are ok. The children's clothing and office suits are the best to me.

I've done the early morning thing in the past and totally enjoyed it.

What really really annoys me is when certain members of the public go into the Next sale with about 5 family members and greedily fill up those transparent plastic bags with about 10 pairs of shoes and many many other items. I witnessed this yesterday in every single Next that I went into (there are 3 in my town). It makes me sick to see how people can be greedy for material things. My only belief is that the stuff is either resold or exported.

My boys are older now and would look at me very strangely if I bought them any item of clothing.

Bought 2 pairs of comfy working shoes; one of the Davina ones in black and a nude colour.

Someone's feet really stunk around the shoe section - should have given her my card to come in for a pedicure; or maybe not!!

Ahh that's awful! Some people just do not care! I had the VIP slot last sale But never had the email for this one! :(
I'm sure people must sell it on as you see them with bags and bags of items! X

Latest posts

Back