NFU-OH speed powder slow

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

salpep

Reaction score
Hi there,

I have been using NFU-OH clear speed powder for a little while now and to be honest I have found that it's taking longer to set than regular clear powder. It's set for me to file, it goes rubbery :irked:

Has anyone has this problem with the speed or what else could it be that's taking this longer to set than regular?
All my products are at room temp and have not had any trouble with my other NFU powders?

:hug:

I haven't had any problems with it so not sure, maybe a dodgy batch would be my guess. I have used mine with both the Nfu liquid (both types) and with Young Nails liquid when I realised I had an allergy to the Nfu one. Didn't have any trouble with either.

Give Derek a ring and talk to him, he is very helpful normally! :green:

Hey Hun,

Thanks for that...yeah Im not sure why it's behaving like that..it really defeated the object lol.
As for ringing Nfu I will in the morning but I have to say not sure whats going on with them at the minute, but the customer service, stock etc..needs a bit of working on :)

Latest posts

Back