Nfu.oh

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nickie

Reaction score
Hey guys,
Just am wondering, who has tried this product and what is the L+P like compared to CND and NSI? Also is it still ok for clients with lift probs etc?

In the netherlands the color l&p is very hot at the moment. Great colors. Never used the p&w.

Minette

All of the Nfu stuff is fab including the pink and white acrylic. There is no problem with lifting as long as your prep is good, just the same as all the leading brands. Really easy to use as well and just the best selection of colours and glitters that you could ever imagine. Customer service is second to none as well and you will always be made to feel welcome. :green:

Yep. I agree wth all the above!!! The pink and white is lovely to use. I found NSI a bit fast setting and hard to file for my personal needs (i'm still a newbie though). Cant compare to CND because i havent tried it. Why not get a try me pack and have a go, i'm sure you'll love it :hug:

Sample Kit Ordered! So love the look of the products, the naughty ppl draw us in with pretty things....

Sample Kit Ordered! So love the look of the products, the naughty ppl draw us in with pretty things....

Hey there!!!

I know the bottles are lovely eh?

You'll also get the cover pink with the try me kit, it's fab too :)

Enjoy x

i am also quite new to nails been doing them fo 8 months and i use nfu.oh and i think it is fab and the colours are lovely to, the only down fall is i want all the collections but cannot afford them all at once lol :)

i am also quite new to nails been doing them fo 8 months and i use nfu.oh and i think it is fab and the colours are lovely to, the only down fall is i want all the collections but cannot afford them all at once lol :)

I have this problem too!! I sit, looking longily at all the pretty bits on the website, and then remember i need paying customers before i can start buyng it!!!
On the plus side, i've finally passed my course so can now get insurance to start attacting the general public!! :eek:

I know!!! :)

You can buy most of the colours individually too.

The 12 piece collection by Sam Biddle is very good value, have you seen it? x

there are 2 top coats. A+A and ultry shiny or something. I know the a +a is ok for acrylic nails but is the other one?

Latest posts

Back