Nice gold nail colour

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kimpearce

Having a ball with nails!
Reaction score
Can anyone recommend a nice true gold with good coverage please? I want to do nail art with tiger stripes and need the gold as a base. Thanks.:)

Hey there

Have you tried the new metallic colours the CND have just released? I havent tried the gold but the silver is fantastic. I hoping to get the rest next week :green:

hths

Have you seen the new gold chrome from CND? For tiger you might even like the copper chrome!
Posted via Mobile Device

Thanks just bought them from S2 :)

Hi Kim,

Was just about to shout CND's new polish range, their gold is fantastic. Looks like the minx when on.

Im only in crawley so if you wanted to pop over for a play you would be very welcome!

Hi Melanie, thanks I am very excited now!! I have messaged you. I have seen you on Facebook - I know Tracy Squires and found you via her so have become a fan on there too! Love your nails.

Last edited:
Wow my new CND colours arrived this morning and they are fab - they do look like Minx!! I have just finished doing black tiger stripes over the gold which is lovely and they look ok, need a bit more practice - it is hard doing it on yourself!

Latest posts

Back