Nimue geeks! - acne scarring?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

crazysaz

Reaction score
hi all, what products do i use for acne scarring? i have a guy coming in on thu for a facial, he has quite bad acne scarring on his jaw, other than that his skin is fine. what should i use, inlcd homecare?
thanks!

Hi - I have to be honest and say I am not sure why you are asking if your have had the nimue training. If he is post acne I would use the usual salon protocols for ED skin and do one of the peels and advise he has them as a course of treatments. He would need the core products for home care. :)

i can remember the last rep said she used to have bad acne scarring and i think she used the alpha lipoic activator, would this be right. i already realise about the salon treatments. also you say enviromentally damaged as opposed to problematic?
training over here is pathetic btw

Hi I would use environmentally damaged range if he is post-acne. I presume that it is the scarring that is the problem rather than an acne condition. I would include the active lotion in his home care. It is difficult not seeing the skin. You have to use your judgement on how sensitive/oily he is. The rep may have used ALA as it is very anti inflammatory reducing redness and irritation. :lol:

hi, tbh he had been taking steroids ages ago and took a bad batch which brought him out in major acne (he works with my partner and thats how i know all this) so its not as if hes a proper acneic skin. will try and let you know how i get on. i really hope i see results, im so scared he'll do it for a month and there will be no difference!

Latest posts

Back