Nimue Skin Technology

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

essie

Reaction score
Hello

When I first came to the UK it was very easy to get hold of Nimue products. The HQ use to be in Leeds, apparently they have now closed down, not sure if this is true or not. So it took me a while to find someone who distributes the products. I recently came across Susan Molyneux Skincare based in Cheltenham, 0870 2209094. They are a very friendly company and supplies home care and proffessional products. I am so glad that at last I can start using Nimue again. Maybe this is old news, but I hope this is of help to all Nimue lovers. :)

Kind Regards

Esmari Hayes

Hi Essie

Im hoping you can help me!

I am just moving to a new studio and am intraoducing skin therapy again and want to bring in a results driven range. I have looked at Dermalogica, which we love, but it is such a big range, huge initial investment, and available everywhere (as discussed elsewhere on the forum) so potential for retail is reduced. After much researching I found Nimue, and have had an information pack etc and it looks lovely, quite exclusive, good range of treatments, nice looking retail etc and with good support and training too.

Everything I read about it is fab, but would really appreciate some feedback from someone who uses it themselves or in their salon.

Thanks

If I remember rightly Sassy Hassy on here is a Nimue user in her salon. Not sure how often she logs on these days but it might be worth you sending her a pm.

Once my salon is set up and ready to go, I too would like either Nimue or Dermalogica, with Nimue probably my favourite.

Thanks Joe, Ill see if i can pm her.

Latest posts

Back