Nimue Training

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kelly01

Reaction score
Hi

I am due to go on my Nimue training soon, and I know that a few of you on here have been on the course.

I was just wondering what the layout of the course is ,and how achieveable is the 85% pass mark? Is there anything that you didn't take with you that you needed? and is there anything that I need to brush up on?

I know I'm the only one who can do the course,and I am really excited, but I just want to be prepared and just a little bit of extra info would be really appreciated. Just so really I know what to expect going in to the big wide world of Leeds on my own!!!

Thanks

K x

kelly01 said:
Hi

I am due to go on my Nimue training soon, and I know that a few of you on here have been on the course.

I was just wondering what the layout of the course is ,and how achieveable is the 85% pass mark? Is there anything that you didn't take with you that you needed? and is there anything that I need to brush up on?

I know I'm the only one who can do the course,and I am really excited, but I just want to be prepared and just a little bit of extra info would be really appreciated. Just so really I know what to expect going in to the big wide world of Leeds on my own!!!

Thanks

K x
I can't tell you what to expect but I can tell you that the Nimue girls and head of Education Vanessa Johnston... are all very professional and knowledgable. I am sure you will learn a great deal and really enjoy it. I use nearly all Nimue products now and love them :cool:

Evening Mrs Geek

Thanks for the quick reply!

I am really excited!! Infact have never been so excited about product training! Have heard nothing but good things about Nimue, My South African Beauty Therapist friend swears by it!! Hoping it's gonna fly out of my salon and work wonders on everyone it touches!

K x

kelly01 said:
Evening Mrs Geek

Thanks for the quick reply!

I am really excited!! Infact have never been so excited about product training! Have heard nothing but good things about Nimue, My South African Beauty Therapist friend swears by it!! Hoping it's gonna fly out of my salon and work wonders on everyone it touches!

K x

Well it certainly has for my girlfriends salon in Leeds... remember Nimue products are not just pampering... they do DO something depending on your skin type. My baby-sitter was addicted after a week and she had bad acne... the change was unreal!! Good Luck :D

Would like to train in these products myself - what does this training include and is it expensive? x

kateyork1 said:
Would like to train in these products myself - what does this training include and is it expensive? x

Kate I just can't answer that... I can tell you to call 0113 216 3030 for info. x

do you need to be a beauty therapist to train in nimue

jac extreme said:
do you need to be a beauty therapist to train in nimue

Good question ! I would also be interested to know.

River

Hi

Don't quote me on this but I think so yes! And I hope so, I don't mean for that to offend, but for the same reason some geeks get funny about people not having qualifications to be a nail tek, I get funny about people not being qualified to do beauty treatments, and even worse not being insured to do them.
I spent a lot of time, effort and hard work to get my qualifications and I would be upset if products were given to people who don't have similar experience and qualifications to me. I don't want to go off on one here as I know you are all nice geeks, but thats just my personal opinion.

I am taking my qualifications with me just incase. This is quite normal for product training.

K x:smack: :biggrin:

I asked at Excel and they said you DID have to have beauty therapy training and they will NOT sell to mobile therapists....have no idea why!!

I had a face scan and bought one of their small kits at the show....but...I have skin that can be slightly sensitive to some products and within 3 days I looked like a burns victim:eek: ...very red and sore and my eyes were stuck together when I woke up in the mornings??? :Scared: I bought the small kit for environmentally damaged skin, another girl with me at the show bought the same one and loves it and has no problem with any reaction....so my question is this...are Nimue products not suitable for anyone with any sensitivity, no matter how small??:confused:

kelly01 said:
Hi

Don't quote me on this but I think so yes! And I hope so, I don't mean for that to offend, but for the same reason some geeks get funny about people not having qualifications to be a nail tek, I get funny about people not being qualified to do beauty treatments, and even worse not being insured to do them.
I spent a lot of time, effort and hard work to get my qualifications and I would be upset if products were given to people who don't have similar experience and qualifications to me. I don't want to go off on one here as I know you are all nice geeks, but thats just my personal opinion.

I am taking my qualifications with me just incase. This is quite normal for product training.

K x:smack: :biggrin:
I completetly understand what you are saying, but a friend of mine who is a nail tech has just been trained in dermabrasion with a company, so it made me wonder if some other companys did this too.

Latest posts

Back