No 12% or above without a licence?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yea I have a Sally's card as I do extensions but I'm not a hairdresser yet. I bought a bottle of 12% from salon services for my friend who is a mobile stylist the other day and it wasn't a problem. I can definitely see why it annoys people as it wouldn't be hard for Salon Services to have banding systems depending on what qualifications you have.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Two cool blades still sell it, a hairdresser a know still uses it with bleach! On scalp!!!!! Only on her own hair not on clients!!!!

But it would cost them so much in lost sales if they stopped selling to public or the wrong sectors!

Think of all the non hairdressers that have a Sally's card!

You should have to have a licence to but any colour product IMO.

If you needed a licence to buy any colour product, then they couldn't sell home colours.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

If you needed a licence to buy any colour product, then they couldn't sell home colours.

What a great idea!

Maybe but I do love the satisfaction and price of a good colour correction after a blonde or khaki box dye accident lol!

Maybe but I do love the satisfaction and price of a good colour correction after a blonde or khaki box dye accident lol!

Haha me to!!

Latest posts

Back