No design days left at Bolton

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

claireamy

Reaction score
:cry:

Am reallyfrustrated! After reading on here about the great deal on the free design kit with the design day training at ezflow I decided I coiuld scrape together enough pennies (just) to enjoy this bargain also!

I hadn't received my nail nation newsletter even though I'm on the mailing list (supposedly) (- for non ezflow geeks, thats the ezflow newsletter with offers on products and training). So I rang and they sent me one the follwing day (many thanks!) BUT when I phoned - the same day that I received my nail nation - to book onto this fab course, all the places had been taken! Gutted!:irked:

So, not to be undefeated I decided I'd spend my money on something else and tried to book onto the HD conversion. And surprise surprise I can't get onto that either!!

Don't get me wrong, I'm not haviong a go at the lovely peeps who work there, cos they've all been fab whenever I have any dealings with them but I'm just SO disappointed. I got really excited about this design day when I was reading about it on here. Oh well, never mind. Will have to try and get a comp class in the new year to cheer me up a bit!

Well done if you have got on the course btw :mad: :mad: !!! ;-)

Could you travel to another trainer to do a course?
What courses have you done previously? Sorry it doesn't say on your profile x

Sorry thought I'd said my training was Ezflow L&P, gel it! and fibreglass. In Bolton with Antony. Find it really hard to travel any further as no help to look after my two young children. Just me and hubby.

Sorry mate, just read that as being the systems that you used. I'm sure Maria or Antony will go out of their way to help you out in any way that they can x

So sorry Claire that we couldn't fit you in on one of our promotional design classes. As you point out it is a great deal and as such all the places were filled within a matter of days.

Hopefully we maybe able to offer this fantastic opportunity again sometime in the very near future.

Regards

Maria

you will find you have to get in so early during december courses, cause us geeks ask for money for the courses as chrissy presents....so they are very popular this time of year but they are allways running courses and usually there will be other courses with special offers....so keep a look out

Latest posts

Back