No enhancement training and Brisa Lite Sculpting Gel

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

natlaw

Reaction score
I was just wondering if any of you wonderful cnd geeks know wether in the future that cnd will be offering a brisa light training course showing us natural nail geeks how to sculpt and use just brisa light x

I am also holding out for this!

Do CND stipulate doing their training for the brisa lite sculpting gel for insurance purposes? My insurance state that as long as their specific training is not stipulating then I would be covered. Obviously I'll do their training when it becomes possible, it's more for when I'm practicing on guinea pigs want to make sure I'm still covered?

All your questions would be better answered by contacting the correct people.

Sweet Squared 0845 2106060

I just emailed them!

As Brisa Lite is an enhancement product it stands to reason you would need enhancement training to use it.... you would then not be just a natural nail tech but an enhancement tech too :wink2:

Thanks I understand would need enhancement training but does it need to be specifically brisa lite training?

Thanks I understand would need enhancement training but does it need to be specifically Brisa Lite training?

Yes it would. Just like any other conversion class if you are already used to working with gel ... but you wouldn't be used to working with Brisa Lite Removable Sculpting gel nor understand the chemistry behind the product without a class. No sense in using a product without full knowledge of it, agreed?

For Brisa Lite removable SCULPTING gel, for those holding a recognised existing enhancement qualification the training is optional- though highly recommended to make using it easy.
The pre-requisit to use/learn this product is an enhancement certificate, if you dont have an enhancement certificate you will unlikely be insured to use this or any other enhancement product.

For Brisa Lite removable SMOOTHING gel a manicure qualification is needed to use it, again training is recommended but not compulsory provided the user is trained in manicure. The prerequisite for smoothing gel is a manicure qualification, if you dont have a certificate in manicure then you will unlikely be insured to use this.

Although other training institutions may claim to offer 'CND product training' you will only get the correct training via Sweet Squared/CND and the Distributor academies, there is no way of knowing what you are taught else-ware is correct.

Different insurance companies have different requirements so its always worth checking with insurers to make sure your covered. Many may require you to do the product specific training even if its not compulsory with the manufacturer so always check your individual circumstances with your own insurer.

Last edited:
For Brisa Lite removable SCULPTING gel, for those holding a recognised existing enhancement qualification the training is optional- though highly recommended to make using it easy.
The pre-requisit to use/learn this product is an enhancement certificate, if you dont have an enhancement certificate you will unlikely be insured to use this or any other enhancement product.

For Brisa Lite removable SMOOTHING gel a manicure qualification is needed to use it, again training is recommended but not compulsory provided the user is trained in manicure. The prerequisite for smoothing gel is a manicure qualification, if you dont have a certificate in manicure then you will unlikely be insured to use this.

Although other training institutions may claim to offer 'CND product training' you will only get the correct training via Sweet Squared/CND and the Distributor academies, there is no way of knowing what you are taught else-ware is correct.

Different insurance companies have different requirements so its always worth checking with insurers to make sure your covered. Many may require you to do the product specific training even if its not compulsory with the manufacturer so always check your individual circumstances with your own insurer.

Thank you for your helpful reply. My insurance are fine to insure me as long CND don't stipulate product specific brisa lite training to use it. I have emailed S2 asking this but not heard back yet.
Im just thinking ahead any way, no great plans yet.....! I'll see what brisa lite training dates are available x

Heard back from s2 and was told would need to be l&p trained to use Brisa lite sculpting not gel enhancement trained x

That surprises me. Thought you'd have to be gel trained not l&p?

That seems odd, surely if you were someone who used just Brisa Gel, Brisa Lite would be fine? Why just L&P? I'm sure from other threads I have read of users of Brisa Lite that isn't the case, perhaps I am wrong, but seems strange x

I am Gel enhancement trained (not L&P) and I am doing the conversion course for Brisa Light Sculpting...maybe you should double check ;)

I thought it sounded a bit odd too but don't like to doubt those people in the know! I'll double check x

I am Gel enhancement trained (not L&P) and I am doing the conversion course for Brisa Light Sculpting...maybe you should double check ;)

Me too!

Any update on this? ;)

Latest posts

Back