No heels!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jodie4156

Reaction score
So here goes

It's my 18th soon and I have a meal and a party coming up

I am 5"10 and never wear heels as I don't need the height, I'm already taller than my partner a tad (which he hates lol) also everyone just complains they hurt on a night out anyway!

So my problem is what flats are 'ok' to wear with a nice dress etc without looking casual? Do any of you geeks have the same problem if so maybe some flat shoe recommendations!

I don't want to look daft wobbling around in heels I can't walk in or look casual as its my birthday! So any advise please geeks xx

What about some really sparkly sandals with jewels on them?

I considered that but thought someone will step on my toes with heels on.. Ouch! x

Customised ballerina pumps :)

I'm glad I'm not the only one who doesn't wear heels then!

Thanks for the link il take a look..

It's just I always see pictures of friends who've been out etc and always have heels on! I don't want to look odd lol il just have to find some sparkly flats x

Get a luxury pedicure then buy some peep toe flats from a expensive shop! You'll feel a million dollars :)

What about some low wedges, I find them easier to walk in than heels x

I can't wear heels even if I wanted too! I can't walk in them at all and, like you, at 5'10 you look a bit odd. There are a lot of pretty flats you can find if you look around. Some places even do peep toe flats too!

Thanks iconic I really like those ballerina pumps!

I think in going to buy a mid chunky heel and see how I get on haha I can always switch to ballerinas if I can't cope lol!

Thanks geeks :D x

Good luck he he.. Get a pair of those fold up pumps to put in your bag for towards the end of the night lol xx

Good luck he he.. Get a pair of those fold up pumps to put in your bag for towards the end of the night lol xx

Haha I may have to for the walk home lol x

Latest posts

Back