No make up selfies, cancer awareness, show us yours!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1395346765.363900.jpg straight out of bed this morning, still in my pjs and messy hair :-S

I did mine too, I originally got nominated with no hint as to where I could donate so I declined. But now that another friend found the text number I figured I'd do my bit too, with it encouraging donations it'll always be a great thing.

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1395354455.603108.jpg
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1395354470.966005.jpg

I feel bad for those who are just using it as a topic to moan about... Maybe actually donating would make them happier people ;)

I donate to charity regularly, for all sorts of different causes. But, my generosity is always due to someone prompting me to remember that people need help. I see a cash tin I put in my spare change, people collecting sponsorship tend to encourage a little more out of me lol. But my point is, the awareness counts!
And sorry for ranting :grin:

I strongly disagree that the "selfie craze" is going to make everyone who gets involved donate...but that's my personal opinion I am not looking for an argument plus I think this topic of cancer is an incredibly sensitive issue so I will leave it at that.

They have had a 1 million pound surge in donations. Safe to say people are donating

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Signed and emailed received straight away

They have had a 1 million pound surge in donations. Safe to say people are donating

2 million now ;) xxx

8 million pounds has now been raised, I hope the people that thought it was a silly idea have now changed their minds, well done everyone that posted a selfie and donated xxx

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1395758002.637313.jpg
I know I've got the most horrible acne and normally would never selfie but for cancer awareness I would do about anything! Donating once I get up and out of bed as well!

View attachment 59957
I know I've got the most horrible acne and normally would never selfie but for cancer awareness I would do about anything! Donating once I get up and out of bed as well!

I wish my teeth was as white & straight as yours

Petition signed. Donation made and here's my selfie

Sent from my C6903 using SalonGeek mobile app

Attachments

• 1395768762527.jpg
    1395768762527.jpg
    70 KB · Views: 55

Latest posts

Back