No-one has to read this I just need to vent

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

LucyLashes

Reaction score
Arghhhhhhhhhhh I feel better already...

My mil is a bitch, she doesn't like be because I look like the woman my oh's father left with 21yers ago... She rung my hubby up Xmas eve 2009 and said if you stay with her your dead to us... We got married on 17/04/2010 and night before run him and said if u marry her your finished the family want nothing to do with you (I was 9weeks preg at time) had my daughter oct 10, and whilst I was preg I nearly miscarried i got loads of messages off her telling me se hoped the baby died etc etc
I thought all through my preg hub was having an affair, phonecalls deleted, late home, just got the female vibe he was hiding something you all know what I mean???

Found out in jan he had been speaking to his mom the whole time, even when she was wishing me dead... And his sister....

In feb I agreed to let her see spud after I nearly divorced him as I felt so betrayed so muc disloyalty... Etc etc
Things have been okay, but I can tell were all on egg shells, hub dnt see it but they are useless arent they??

Sil has two ****ty kids who are the Cheekiest, most spiteful, little ba*****s you will meet, really vindictive for kids so young. Whilst at mil Today the 3yr old decided to keep snatching toys off my 1yr old, I told her of as I was the only one who thought it was wrong... Then she trapped her finger in a lid deliberately - I watched her do it.... I told her off and could see my daughter getting upset... Next thing the cretin jumps off the arm of the sofa onto my 1yr old, I went mad really told her off and thankfully at that point so did mil...

Then she did it again harder... Landing full force onto my daughters head which cracked off the floor, and as she got up she kneed her face... Mil chased after her and really shouted....

Sorry this is so long

Cretin sat in downstairs loo I counted for min, mil went and got her cuddling her feeling bad for telling her off. Meanwhile spud still upset....

I left. She
Text me tonight saying she hoped spud ok, but that all kids were the
Same and one dayy daughter will be picking o smaller kids and I would have to get over it!!!!!!!!

I'm so livid. Told hub and as
Usual he has
Sided with the
Clampits

Sorry needed to get it out my system

Christ on a bike! They sound hellish!

Do you know what, tell them to get stuffed. Tell mil if she wants to see your ankle biter to come to you. Tell husband to grow a pair, and tell the barman what your next order is :grr:

This is soooooo sad.

With regards to mil and hub, remember, whatever happens, she is still his mum and he loves her.

Regarding sil and her kids, I would let yr daughter see them at YOUR residence only, and ONLY when hub there too, so he can witness what happens. In his defense (not sticking up for mil or sil here), they are his original family and he will have loyalty to them.

Sil children's behaviour totally unacceptable, but if you don't like any of them (which you obviously don't), you will pick up on anything they do, and maybe react a lot quicker than if it was one of your friend's children behaving in a similar way.

Stay calm, get hub involved so he can see what's happening, and maybe let him be the one to put a stop to this outrageous behaviour. Afterall, she is his daughter, and if he sees her being mistreated in any way, he can make the decision whether or not to allow contact - no parent worth their sort will want to see their own child being treated in this way.

If HE makes the decision to stop contact, you will have no comeback from him and any family rifts will be on his part and not yours.

hth - and chin up, you sound like caring and good mum. xxxxxxxxx

Omg it's just taken me 15 mins to figure out what mil, hub and oh's meant!!!!!!!!!! Lol x

Wow that does sound horrible for you!
I think Elaine has given you some great advice there. Good luck, I hope it gets better!
Rhiannon x

Your mil is a sad and woeful individual. She is bitter and twisted.
Your husband loves you both; hard to accept but I would advise you to grin and bear this. He will find having to choose unbearable.

Young children can behave in dangerous and aggressive ways. Your child has a right to be, and feel, safe. Adults should be in charge of these situations and curb poor behaviour and it was right of you to address the situation. The other adults should have supported you more.

Now. I think I may offend you, but I really feel the words you use to describe your nephews/ nieces to be entirely innappropriate. I'm sorry, but I had to say that.

I feel great sympathy towards you overall and I hope the situation improves.

I agree with Karen, this would have been better as a blog.

Closing this thread now and hope things improve for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back