No Shows - Umph!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Prettypaws

Reaction score
What is going on? I have had FIVE no shows in a row. I'm absolutely fed up. Is anyone else having the same problem?

Nikki

Its part of the job, unfortunately! I think with it been the school hols etc people get busiy and either forget, or just find something better to do!

I dont have many now, but i did when i started out. I now text or call about an hour before they are due to 'remind' them of their appt!:green:

What is going on? I have had FIVE no shows in a row. I'm absolutely fed up. Is anyone else having the same problem?

Nikki

Hi Nikki

Do you take the clients phone number shen they book in - i find that this instills into the client that you do have a contact number for them and quite often a quick call to them the day before makes a big difference. Plus if you know the day before they are going to cancel you can sometimes re-organise other appointments.

Sorry to hear your having such a bad day hun xx

I always send my clients a courtesy text the day before their appointment to remind them....since i have been doing this i have only had one girl text back and ask to re-arrange so i think its a great system!

xx

Thanks for your advice. I always take thier phone numbers but it doesnt seem to have put them off not turning up. I was hoping to avoid having to phone/text them but I see I'm going to have to start doing it now. What a complete waste of a morning I realy needed to go shopping too.

Nikki

It's so annoying when people just don't turn up, it only takes a quick call for people to let us know they can't make it so we can get on with other things. I find that asking people to let you know if they can't make it at the time of booking works pretty well. It is odd though that no shows do tend to come in batches like you had.

Latest posts

Back