Noisy CND lamp?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kinkyboots33

Reaction score
Just wondered if anyone else noticed there cnd lamp get a bit noisy nearing the end of the bulbs life?

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

Just wondered if anyone else noticed there cnd lamp get a bit noisy nearing the end of the bulbs life?

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

Have u cleaned the fan?? If its getting clogged up with dust then it will be noisy x

Have u cleaned the fan?? If its getting clogged up with dust then it will be noisy x
This is probably going to sound dumb, but how do you clean the fan? x

This is probably going to sound dumb, but how do you clean the fan? x[/

Well you can either take the lid off and blow into the fan (unplug it first;)) or use the Hoover nozzle to sook out any debris xx

[Well you can either take the lid off and blow into the fan (unplug it first;)) or use the Hoover nozzle to sook out any debris xx
Ahhh I see, thankyou :D x

Thanks folks, all sorted now :)

You have to maintain your machinery folks!! kEEP IT CLEAN!!

Been fine since I changed the bulbs, gave the fan a wee blow too...

My lamp makes a whuring noise for the first 10 seconds when cold or not used for a day. It always has done.
When I first got the lamp a bulb had broken in the box inside and there were bits if bulb in the lamp (which I got out) but I'm wondering if this has/ had anything to do with the noise I get now for the first 10 seconds if the lamp is cold? Does anyone else's lamp do this?

My lamp makes a whuring noise for the first 10 seconds when cold or not used for a day. It always has done.
When I first got the lamp a bulb had broken in the box inside and there were bits if bulb in the lamp (which I got out) but I'm wondering if this has/ had anything to do with the noise I get now for the first 10 seconds if the lamp is cold? Does anyone else's lamp do this?

Mine does this too - it's not used daily but I need to clean the fan out I think :) x

I always find mine makes a nose when its cold too? ?!

Sent from my GT-N7000 using SalonGeek

That means it must be normal! (Not broken..lol)
I will give my fan an extra clean anyway ;-)

Mine also buzzes for few seconds! How bizarre! But only the one I use mobile. The one at home is still perfect and it's 6mnths older then mobile one! Weird :/

Latest posts

Back