Non invasive skin peels

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

abbe

Reaction score
Hello , I need some advice on skin peels , I trained with a wonderful company a while ago and had great success with there products , I have been unable to work for a while but iam now looking to start up again ,unfortunately this particular company is no longer trading , so I don't no where to look . Iam trained in spm , dermalroller , use of cosmeceuticals iam level 4 therapist not medically trained , so skin care , peel ect cannot be of medical grade really hope someone can help please xx

We supply glycolic, lactic and BHA peels, all of which can be used by a therapist.
If you want more information drop me a pm.
:)

I've just noticed your in the London area, Environ (IIAA) is a great brand. I had the opportunity to train with them whilst in London through my university.

I've just noticed your in the London area, Environ (IIAA) is a great brand. I had the opportunity to train with them whilst in London through my university.

A very big outlay though, just to offer peels!

Vic x

Hi I am a trainer and distributor for an advanced skin care company called JL Formulations(UK Based). Our opening packages start from £565 which allows you to offer facials as well as high strength glycolic peels, and offer retail products including salicylic acid, lactic acid, and hylauranic acids. Our products contain natural, paraben free pure products, training is completely FREE and full support for you and your salon. Please have a look at our website and get in touch
- [email protected]
x

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi there take a look at puramed professional ,great range of peels glycolic ,Kojic ,salycilic ,Jessner
Puramed Professional UK

I use to use md formulations which were fantastic and my clients loved them.

If you want something similar jan Marini is very similar and you can just buy there peel kits I think, a Friend of mine has just done this!

Have a look at Image skincare - Great products they retail really well and really result driven peels.

Latest posts

Back