Non surgical facelift

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yasmin

Reaction score
Hi, i have a chance to buy a Bremed microcurrent machine. Its the machine with the pads that you stick on the face. I was wondering if any body has used one and if you have any opinions on it. Thanks very much for reading the post.
Thanks

Are u qualified to use this?

Hi popart,
Yes i am a qualified beauty therapist I have a HND in Beauty Therapy and electrical was included in this qualification.
I would have to be trained to use this particular machine however my question was if anyone had any experience or any opinions of this machine. I am certified to use dermalift.

Hi Yasmin

As Dermalift is our brand we (of course) only use our Dermalift Microface, Microface & Body and our Profile machine for non-surgical facial & body lifting procedures.

On top of your question asking opinions on using the machine, i'd also look out for customer support. Are there reps in your area, does the machine come with training, is it supplied with any warranties, will you be provided with marketing literature?

Hopefully someone will be along to give you their opinions shortly.

Thanks for that. It was some time ago that i trained with dermalift and funny enough i found my dermalift badge this morning. I was speaking to someone at your headoffice in Manchester regarding training again just as a refresher as I have the option of purchasing my friends old dermalift machine as well which is still in excellent condition after all these years.
I was just interested to know if anyone had any experience on the bremed and if they had seen any good results.
As for dermalift i have seen the results for myself and there is no doubt at the moment I would choose Dermalift.

Hi Yasmin

That's great to hear.

I wasn't trying to sway your decision in any way (just in case my previous post was seen as 'salesy'. It was just to bring it to your attention that these are other things i'd recommend you also look for in a supplier. When you purchase equipment, you obviously want to ensure there is longevity in such an investment.

Thanks for your kind comments about our Dermalift range :)

Tracey

Latest posts

Back