Normal manicure - help!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rima Shah

Reaction score
I have a client who wants her shellac to be taken off and a normal manicure. She wants her shellac taken off and just a normal dry manicure. (I will use cuticle away, no soaking)

As she doesn't want any colour, please tell me after I file, push back cuticles etc can I buff ever so slightly and then add cuticle oil and hand massage? Thanks

I have a client who wants her shellac to be taken off and a normal manicure. She wants her shellac taken off and just a normal dry manicure. (I will use cuticle away, no soaking)

As she doesn't want any colour, please tell me after I file, push back cuticles etc can I buff ever so slightly and then add cuticle oil and hand massage? Thanks
Yes and maybe a coat of clear nail strengthened [emoji4][emoji178]

Yes and maybe a coat of clear nail strengthened [emoji4][emoji178]

Thanks!! She wants them to breathe and I don't have any nail strengthener. Is it ok to not put anything on at all?

Thanks!! She wants them to breathe and I don't have any nail strengthener. Is it ok to not put anything on at all?

Nails don’t breathe.

Regular cuticle oil application will help.

Nails don’t breathe.

Regular cuticle oil application will help.

Thanks. She doesn't want any varnish on it so will just add the cuticle oil on and massage. Thanksss all

Latest posts

Back