North Bristol CND sculpting anyone?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ivory200

Reaction score
A client has short square nails which are very flat, and do not grow past 1mm of free edge without splitting or peeling. Normally she is happy to keep them short and for me to manicure and polish. We have tried Shellac, but I think she is one of the unlucky few who cannot wear it, as it always peels or lifts (none of my other clients have a problem, and I am very particular about following instructions to the letter). She has had enhancements in the past, and always had problems with lifting.

She has a big night out coming up, and as a one off, is interested in having a set of perfectly sculpted natural looking French nails for the event. I only do natural nails, so could anyone recommend where I can send her? Bear in mind that she is a problem client - meaning her nails, not her, she is lovely! I always like a personal recommendation!

Best areas for her are Clifton, Westbury on Trym, Henleaze, Redland, Stoke Bishop.

Many thanks!

Latest posts

Back