North London Mobile geeks

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

weezie

Reaction score
https://skillsology.com/course/details/Beauty-Scho
I have recently had an advert put out on a wesite in london by a client and have had loads of calls and emails at least 15 just today since it went out from people wanting mobile treatments in Islington and surrounding areas. I do not cover these areas so if anyone does pm me or add to this tread and I can pass them on to you. :)

I have recently had an advert put out on a wesite in london by a client and have had loads of calls and emails at least 15 just today since it went out from people wanting mobile treatments in Islington and surrounding areas. I do not cover these areas so if anyone does pm me or add to this tread and I can pass them on to you. :)

your advert sounds like it really worked - tell us more about it. Do you have a web link?

The add was free through a client who asked if she could feature me and I had 90 emails this morning and 30 phone calls! I am fully booked for the next 2 weeks the link is:

I am in booking overload!!!

OMG!! with a capital O your website is brilliant!! i am amazed are you surprised your getting so much hits!!!!!!!!!!

Well done chick!!!!!:green:

i mean that website lol got the flu and the drugs are geting to my head already!!!

Ps so is yours actually!!!

im going back to bed now!

Thanks Nikki that's lovely of you to say so :hug:

Hi Weezie, Just wanted to say, your website looks great!
Im just up the road from Chiswick!! Woah!
If you get overloaded with bookings, you can always chuck them my way!! ha ha!!!
Have u managed to find anybody to cover the North London ones? ;-)

A lot of people I know in london have seen this site and it does reach a very wide area, good on you wish I was that busy.

I didn't find anyone to help these people out, but thinking about it now it may be difficult to recommend someone to people without knowing what their treatments are like.

Hopefully I will be able to employ someone in the future to cover north london! Thanks for your kind words everyone.

Rachel if you're just up the road from Chiswick maybe one day you will have me pop over to pamper you :) I live in Putney do you travel out that far?

Yeah Ill travel to Putney, I know putney very well... I live just off the a4 so Im not too far from Richmond! Do you go out in Richmond?

I usually just hang out in Putney as I'm always to knackered to travel anywhere further in my spare time and most of my friends have moved near here!! I have booked a full body massage in salon near me next week but would prefer to have treatments with someone independent in the future. Can you pm me what you do and prices, I think you said Tanning and Body massage on your profile? would love to have some treatments from a fellow geek. Josephine another geek did lovely eyelash extensions for me once. :lol: We could swap ideas.

Yeah cool, that sounds good! Ill contact you next week and well arrange something!! Have a good weekend! ;-)

Latest posts

Back