Not a professional - help needed

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

greekgirl

Reaction score
Hello

Im wondering if anyone can help. I recently had individual lashes applied (not sure of brand) - they were in clusters of four i think and lasted about a week, and were amazing!.

I was interested in investing in these and starting something here in greece - as on the island i live this does not exist . I just wanted to know do i need professional training to do this? Im not talking about the actual lash extensions just the individual false lashes.

Many thanks
Greek girl

Yes you definitely need training and insurance, you will be working so near to the eye with adhesive and tweezers and other things,
lots of companies do the training,
i-lash
nouveau lashes
lashes be long
that's only a few i can think of at the mo, oh yes and Hollywood lashes,
look into them all and see who can offer training to you in Greece hth

okay thanks!:)

i wasnt' quite sure if these companies only trained in the more complex extensions as opposed to the individual lashes that go about the lashes and not on them. I guess they do across the board training then.

You may as well get the proper training (not much difference in price) and then you would be able offer both treatments hth

yes that def crossed my mind. thanks! have just posted in another forum - but now onto if they train anywhere in greece! i'll await that one.....

:)

If you get in touch with the guild they may be able to tell you to train with other there

Latest posts

Back