not condfident with refills how to do and act in front of clients

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bell

Reaction score
im not the most condifdent doing refills. how do u act when u have a paying client coming back for a refill i am starting my own bussiness and have only been doing my own got my qualifacations in dec last year and since i have finished i have only done my own im just nervous of how to act in front of a clinent that would be having a refill damn im a wreck i nealry gave up and sold all my stuff my i didnt pay all this money to threw it away any ideas suggestions from u all would be so grately appreaciated thanks

RELAX for starters. If a client sees that your uncomfortable then it may put them off a bit. Just be yourself, explain that your still new. Let her do the talking, usually something is said and the conversation grows from there. Before you know you'll be finished.
Most of us join this industry as nails is a passion, enjoy your work and it will show

Good luck

Hi Bell,

You poor thing.... just act normally. Before you start a service anyway you're going to be asking them a few lifestyle questions so from their answers you can usually find something to start them talking, if they don't respond to you wanting to have a chat then maybe they'd just like to sit quietly so let them ask you questions, always answer them, but don't push it for a great big chat. Act professionally, always sit upright and smile, but you don't have to act a certain way, in my experience clients always prefer you to be a bit natural anyway because it makes them much more comfortable.

If you're not very confident there's one golden rule.... "fake it til you make it" You have qualifications so you know exactly what you're doing, the client isn't going to know you're nervous unless you tell them so just take your time, follow the steps that you learnt and try not to panic. Refills are so very easy as the client has already gone through the bit that takes the longest amount of time, has already survived 2 weeks with extensions and obviously likes your work or they wouldn't have come back. If you take your time to make sure you get it right then the client is only going to appreciate you being so meticulous and thorough.

If you wanted to have a chat about starting a business and what to do etc you can feel free to email :)

Latest posts

Back