Not happy with my current colour brand

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cherry drops

Reaction score
I’m looking at changing colour brand at the salon, i currently use NXT colours but I’m not 100% happy with them anymore the browns, reds and coppers are alright but I don’t feel that the ash colours are not ashy enough and i also feel that some of the lighter colours can look a little wishy washy I understand the colours are on the cheaper side and I believe you get what you pay for so I feel it’s time to change.
I use a few different brands for toners I like L’Oréal Po1 and Clynol crystal I don’t mind using a few different colour brands for toners and the odd bits but I’m wanting a colour brand that can more or less deliver in all shades, ash,golden,coppers ect.

Any recommendations and reasons why would really be appreciated thank you

I use schwartzkopf Igora royal and I find them amazing, more tones and coverage that nxt as I find with nxt that even the flat base colours can lose their depth and look wish washy. I really love igora! X

I’m looking at changing colour brand at the salon, i currently use NXT colours but I’m not 100% happy with them anymore the browns, reds and coppers are alright but I don’t feel that the ash colours are not ashy enough and i also feel that some of the lighter colours can look a little wishy washy I understand the colours are on the cheaper side and I believe you get what you pay for so I feel it’s time to change.
I use a few different brands for toners I like L’Oréal Po1 and Clynol crystal I don’t mind using a few different colour brands for toners and the odd bits but I’m wanting a colour brand that can more or less deliver in all shades, ash,golden,coppers ect.

Any recommendations and reasons why would really be appreciated thank you
Take a look at Framesi

Latest posts

Back