Not so sure!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pixie P

Reaction score
I've posted a blog about me having my Initial Assesment on friday (26th june) A friend says its a computer assesment on numeracy, literacy & common sence plus other things. I'm no good at numbers or literacy! I'm scared now :eek: thinking what am I doing. Has anyone done the NVQ2 at Doncaster college? can you tell me what I really have to do..

thanks in advance
x x x

Hi, I done these when I was training at college. I really wouldnt worry about! They are easier than it sounds, and it doesnt matter how you do in them....they are basically to inform the tutors of what kind of level you are at so they know how to teach you and if people need more help than others. Stuff like that really! Its because theyve got to have a level of understanding about each student, but during the course they will get to know you so it doesnt really matter anyway. Its just procedural stuff! xx

THANK YOU bella, I've been getting more and more worried and was concidering canceling! All I need to worry about now is getting there on time lol
Cheers hon xx

Just to add a note...

I've just phoned them and they have put my mind at ease. I also said that I maybe running a little late as I have my children to take to school and still have another 25 min drive to them!! Gosh I'm going to be a busy Bee!!!

Last edited:
Dont mention it! I know how you mean about getting there on time and being busy.....my college was about 30 miles away and the traffic was horrendous! I used to have to leave my town at 4.30pm to ensure I missed the bulk of the traffic, even though college didnt start til 6pm! But it still took me an hour to get there. Trying to get the kids sorted before I left, it was always busy and a nightmare! After 2 years at college, I am so pleased I have finally finished! Woo! Let us know how you get on xx

I will hon xx

Hi Pixie P, no need to worry about it! Like bellabeautie said its just so they can find out what sort of level you are on, afterwards youll be wondering what all the worry was about! :) Good luck and I hope you enjoy the course xxx

Latest posts

Back