Not sure? Decleor or Elemis

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Laurachicgeek

Reaction score
Hi all. I've been thinking of upgrading my skincare products and wanted to use either decleor or elemis. I'm mobile and realise they won't sell wholesale to me but what if I bought the products from qvc or on there online shop? Would I still be alolowed to offer facials using there product? I no it sounds silly but I'm just not sure? Look forward to hearing from you!

*allowed (spelling mistake)

you have to be elemis trained to even preform there treatments ... i dont advice using then if you are not allowed to stock it as a mobile therapist as you can not follow there protocol or actually allowed to use the products without there permision ... also what happens i ur clients wants to buy retail ? nill proffit to you because u cant buy at trade

Have you contacted Elemis to see if you could take on their products mobile?

X

I am salon based and Elemis wont touch me as I do not have shower facilities unfortunately so I think this may make your mind up for you, give them a call though just to be sure.

I've made my mind up and I'm going with eve Taylor! Really friendly just spoke to them. It is now all done. Thank you for your responses :)

Latest posts

Back