Nouvatan and sensitive skin

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

X18WAT

Reaction score
just wondering if anyones done a nouvatan on a client with sensitive skin and how she took to it? was it patchy etc? obviously im going to do a patch test first but just wondered how nouvatan compares to other tans on sensitive skin xx

Sent from my GT-I9100P using SalonGeek

just wondering if anyones done a nouvatan on a client with sensitive skin and how she took to it? was it patchy etc? obviously im going to do a patch test first but just wondered how nouvatan compares to other tans on sensitive skin xx

Sent from my GT-I9100P using SalonGeek
Hi
I've used it on a client who suffers from eczema. I patched tested her then tanned her the following day, it was perfect no irritation and faded beautifully. She was over the moon as they usually go patchy
Hth sarah x

I have done loads of tans to people with sensitive skin and it has been all fine my bf had a rash on his face and he got a nouvatan spray tan and all the rash cleared up with it I don't know if it was to do with nouvatan but I take it it helped x

Latest posts

Back